Most orders are shipped within 24–48 hours of ordering
Where do we ship?
- We ship wine accessories to all 50 states.
- We ship wine to all states except Louisiana, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Mississippi, Virginia, Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Tennessee, Illinois, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, Iowa, Texas, Utah and Washington State.
- We ship spirits within New York State only.
- Express shipping is NOT available on wine shipments to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Massachusetts, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Dakota.
- We cannot deliver to P.O Boxes.
What are the shipping rates?
For standard, non-scheduled delivery, shipping and handling rates will vary. The standard rates for each selection will be reflected in the shopping cart and will update as the cart is updated.
- Wine: Rates are based on number of bottles ordered.
- Baskets: Rate varies based on size, weight and contents.
- Gift Cards: $9.95 handling charge for delivery of each Gift Card.
- Accessories: We offer FREE SHIPPING on wine accessories for shipments over $150.00, anywhere in the continental U.S. Otherwise, shipping is $19.95 per shipping address.
Special Shipping Rates: Manhattan & New York State, New Jersey
- Manhattan: Free delivery on all orders over $200.00 per delivery recipient address(pre-tax). Most orders placed before 1 PM Eastern will be delivered next-day, including Saturday (home delivery only), barring seasonal peaks in volume and severe weather. Same-day delivery is available; please call (212) 838-7500 to arrange.
- WITHIN New York State: We gladly offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $200.00 per New York State recipient address. For all other orders, shipping is $19.95 per New York recipient address.
- New Jersey: Standard rates based on quantity.
Additional Shipping Information
Expedited shipping is available for all orders. Note: Additional shipping charges may apply to some merchandise, which will be reflected at checkout. For special shipping requests, please email us or call (212) 838-7500.
Various states impose limitations on the quantity of alcoholic beverages that may be purchased and brought into their jurisdiction by a purchaser from another state without requiring the purchaser, a seller or shipper to possess certain licenses or permits.
Sherry-Lehmann does not, as a condition of sale, assume any obligation nor bear any responsibility whatsoever for applying or obtaining any permits or licenses. Therefore, we recommend that you investigate the possibility of such limitations, and determine the manner in which alcoholic beverages shall be brought into your state from New York, so as to comply with all of your state’s requirements.