The Everyday Rose, Picnic Sampler 6 bottle
Nothing else, except for the smell of Coppertone, makes you feel like it’s summer more than the drinking and enjoyment of Rosés. Wine lovers have found that Rosés are really flexible food-wise and they are such a good crossover wine when you want a little more substance than your everyday white or when a red wine is a bit much for the lighter meat or pasta you’ve prepared. And of course, nothing makes a more delicious aperitif or casual drink than a chilled glass of rose.
The sampler includes one bottle each of the wines below that have been selected for value and deliciousness from a variety of countries, regions and varietals.
- MMM Malbec Rosado 2013
- Mulderbosch Rosé (South Africa) 2014
- Aix Domaine St. Aix Côtes de Provence 2013
- Domaine Piron Beaujolais Rose 2014
- Maculan Rose Costadolio (Italy) 2013
- El Coto Rose (Spain) 2013