Jouanin-Cuvee-Prestige-Castillon-Cotes-de-Bordeaux-2016

Jouanin, Cuvee Prestige (Castillon Cotes de Bordeaux), 2016

Located along the right bank of the Dordogne River and neighboring St. Emilion, Jouanin produces a charming wine that offers immediate pleasure due to its well-proportioned blend of 70% Merlot, with the remaining 30% composed of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.

Size: F - 750 ml
Bin: D5331
Varietal: Bordeaux Red
Type: Red
Country: France
Region: Bordeaux
Winery: Jouanin
UPC: 3664208000292
Item(s) Bottle
$13.95
Quantity
Case
$167.40
Quantity

Add to Cart

Adding to cart…

Size: F - 750 ml
Bin: D5331
Varietal: Bordeaux Red
Type: Red
Country: France
Region: Bordeaux
Winery: Jouanin
UPC: 3664208000292

Description

Located along the right bank of the Dordogne River and neighboring St. Emilion, Jouanin produces a charming wine that offers immediate pleasure due to its well-proportioned blend of 70% Merlot, with the remaining 30% composed of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.