Grower Champagne Intro 4 Bottle Sampler
- Producer: Grower Champagne Intro
- Varietal: Champagne
- Country: France
- Region: Champagne
- Size: F4 4 bottle Sampler
- Bin: C1976
Ninety percent of the Champagne sold worldwide is produced by the twenty or so "Grandes Marques" like Moet. A very small percentage, called "Grower Champagne", is made by the actual owner and grower of the grapes from a single estate, hence the name. It's kind of like buying produce from your Supermarket or from the Farmer's Market! These four Artisanal Champagnes come from wonderful properties and will give you an interesting and rewarding introduction to the category.
This sampler consists of 1 bottle each of the following:
- Laherte Freres Brut Tradition
- Gimonnet 1er Cru Blanc de Blancs
- J. Lasalle Reserve Preference Brut NV
- Marc Hebrart Cuvee de Reserve Brut NV
We can't think of a more rewarding gift for all sorts of occasions than this little collection!