The popularity of rosés has been increasing dramatically over the last decade. That’s due to several factors; the quality and selection has increased enormously and wine drinkers have found that rosés are really flexible food-wise. They are such a good crossover wine when you want a little more substance than your everyday white or when a red wine is a bit much for the lighter meat or pasta you’ve prepared. And of course, a rosé makes a delicious aperitif or casual drink. Here we have made a selection that we think you will enjoy; 2 bottles of each of the following 6 fabulous roses all from the South of France, the area that knows how to make delicious roses and what’s more, they have been doing it seemingly forever.
This sampler consists of 2 bottles each of the following: Selections subject to change without notice
- Domaine Gavoty Rose ‘’Cuvee Clarendon’’ (Cotes de Provence)
- Cht. Miraval Rosé “Pitt & Jolie” (Cote de Provence)
- Minuty M Rose (Cote de Provence)
- Vie Vite Rosé (Provence)
- Cht. Margui Rose (Cotes Varois en Provence)
- Domaine Ott Rose “Chateau Romassan”