A Letter From Our CEO
To Our Customers and Friends,
As a company that has been part of the New York City community since 1934, we are monitoring the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) very closely. Our number one priority is the health and well-being of our valued customers and staff.
Our flagship store, located at 59th Street and Park Avenue in New York City, will REMAIN OPEN to serve the community as we have been designated an essential business. Our STORE HOURS are Monday through Saturday: Noon-5:00pm but phone lines are open from 9:00am-7:00pm Monday through Saturday to place delivery orders, and as always you can order on-line at Sherry-Lehmann.com 24/7.
We also count, track and aggregate the visitor's activity into our analysis of general traffic flows at our site (e.g. tracking where traffic comes from, how traffic flows about visitors and visits into group data).
- Please know that we are following all CDC guidelines and taking steps to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and staff.
- We have reduced our retail store staff by 50% so there is always plenty of room for our customers to remain at a safe distance while they shop.
- We ask all staff and customers who are sick to remain home.
- We are regularly cleaning all surfaces such as counter tops and door handles and point of sale computers.
- We’re offering customers hand sanitizer as they enter the store and our staff will be frequently cleaning and sanitizing their own hands. We also have a bathroom on the retail floor that anyone can use to wash their hands.
- We have LOWERED our Delivery minimum in New York state to $99 (from $199.95) so you can stay home and stay safe! It is a great time to stock up and always be prepared!
- To reduce your time in the store we offer Will Call Curb Side Service – you can phone our Call Center (212) 838-7500 and set up your Will Call Pick Up and we’ll deliver it curb side to your car.
- We are canceling all tastings until further notice. We’ll let you know at the soonest when we can host events again.
- Sherry-Lehmann’s fulfillment center is up-to-date with all cleaning practices using antibacterial products. To protect our team members and delivery drivers, we have reduced the staff for social distancing purposes and equipped the team with gloves, masks, hand sanitizers and every opportunity for hand washing. We do recommend you wipe down your bottles with a sanitary wipe or disinfectant spray after you unpack your shipment.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses and keep our entire community updated. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy and be good to each other!